Showroom Sales Executive APPLY NOW
Dubai Full time
- Customer Focus
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories and customer data base, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and events
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Provide market feedback to the Showroom Manager regarding movement of goods / Lines.
2. Sales Focus
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that the sales targets are met
- Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
- Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Coordinate with the Showroom Manager on the budget requirements and limits
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
3. Stock Replenishment
- Ensure in Showroom stock replenishment in the appropriate display stands, at appropriate times
- Oversee the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock and process orders if necessary
- Maintain a running inventory.
- Ensure merchandising guidelines have been met for all showroom locations, i.e. display stands, shelves, Windows
- Implementing on the field launches / animations in line with Showroom manager and retail manager.
- Arabic speaker
- Minimum 3 years of Fashion retail experience